Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Today's TFBRC prompt is heartbreaker.  The first book I thought of was Old Yeller.  I haven't read it since I was a kid but I remember crying and crying while reading it.  But more recently read, the first book I thought of was For Love or Honor by Sarah M. Eden.  For Love or Honor (The Jonquil Brothers #5)It is part of my beloved Jonquil brothers series.  I teared up through much of the book and the tears spilled over more than once.  It was hard for me to read because I don't like feeling sad or crying.  It is a good thing it wasn't the first book I read in that series because I'm sure I wouldn't have continued with the other books. The book deals with the brother Stanley who has returned home from war broken in body and spirit. And it was #heartbreaking      #TFBRC




No comments: