Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday celebration continues...

So to continue the birthday celebration, John took me to West Yellowstone's Playmill to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Didn't really know much about that musical but it sounded fun. And it was. Clever lyrics, good acting, and all around fun for all. Plus they have the yummiest Pineapple Dole Whip sorbet. I wish I could find that locally but maybe it is just as well cuz if I could, I'd be eating it all the time. :)





Driving up usually affords a great view of the Tetons but today they were quite obscured by smoke or dust or something.








A cute young man took me up on stage to sing happy birthday to me along with the other birthday or anniversary type people. He announced that I am celebrating the 20th anniversary of my 29th birthday. (Okay, I give up. I can't quite figure out the whole formatting thing in this blogging with photos. I've started out in one format and then it changes for reasons not understood by me and I can't figure out how to change them back, so you get what you get.)
That is JPL (John Peter Lewis) of American Idol fame leading the singing. I don't know what it is, but every time we've gone to Playmill for John's birthday he ends up with one or sometimes two young girls giving him a birthday kiss. I just get birthday hugs although I do have a funny story about one year we were there with the religion department of BYU-Idaho. Perhaps someday I'll post that story.

1 comment:

jha said...

So much fun! I love going to the Playmill. Every time is a great time. Sounds like you got the royal treatment. You should be good for another year!!!