Wednesday, September 19, 2018

#fallintobooks prompt for the day is happy endings.  I could list books for this all day because I tend to read books with happy endings.  I don't like unhappy endings so I rarely read them.  

I love Sarah M. Eden's Jonquil brothers series.  I'm the first to admit that the plot lines are somewhat formulaic but I just love those brothers so much and wish the series would never end.  In every book one of the brothers meets the woman he should be with, can't be with her for one reason or another but it all ends happily.  Because I love them all so much it is hard to choose a favorite but I have a soft spot for Corbin so I'm going to choose his book.  


As You Are (The Jonquil Brothers #3) Corbin is kind and good but also so shy he can hardly speak to his family much less someone he doesn't know or in a public setting but he is able to overcome his social anxiety enough to be the hero to Clara and her children and it is so sweet to watch.  I often (yes I've read it multiple times) finish this book with a big satisfying sigh...


#fallintobooks #HappyEndings

No comments: