Wednesday, September 12, 2018



Today's #FallIntoBooks prompt is to share 5 star reads.  I thought at first to share my all time  favorite book which would be Pride and Prejudice but then realized that if we were talking about what book I read so many times because I loved it so much, it would be a completely different book. That would be either Thursday's Child or Little Women I think.  There are too many books that are favorites.  So here are a few....

Childhood: Trumpet of the Swan and Charlotte's Web by  EB White
Mrs. Piggle Wiggle books by Betty MacDonald
Tween: Thursday's Child by   Noel Streatfeild
Teen: Little Women
Kid books I read to my kids: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr
The BFG by Dahl Roald
Classics: All Jane Austen books, Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prairie, Huckleberry Finn, The Importance of Being Earnest
Mormon Fiction: Trust in Thelma's Way series by Robert Farrell Smith
Romance: Jonquil Brothers series by Sarah M. Eden
Comedic Christian Lit Romance: Jen Turano books
Biographic: The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Bloom

#fallintobooks  #5StarReads


No comments: