Thursday, September 13, 2018


Today's book challenge for #FallIntoBooks is Cover Love.  So I'm sharing some favorite covers.  And yes, I totally judge a book by it's cover.  Sometimes I still read books where the cover doesn't appeal to me but I'm much more likely to read one where I'm drawn in by the cover.  So here goes:



I thought this cover was adorable:         And this one is beautiful:

A Wedding for the Widower (Brush Creek Brides #1)         Love is Come (Power of the Matchmaker)



Another beauty:                             


Scarlet


This one is compelling but I've seen it used on more than one book: Forever and Forever: The Courtship of Henry Longfellow and Fanny Appleton (Historical Proper Romance #1)

And Pippi is just charming: Pippi Longstocking 


Could the Hungry Caterpillar be any cuter?   The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I like cutesy covers: Chocolate and Conversation

And chocolate cake? Need I say more? Written in the Stars (A Northern Lights Romance Book 1)

And she just looks like she is full of spunk: A Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4)

Plucking One String (The Lutheran Ladies Circle, #1)
This one looks like it will be hilarious but I didn't much like the book:






So there are a variety of covers I have found compelling...

#fallintobooks  #CoverLove






No comments: