Monday, September 10, 2018





I decided to join this reading challenge because I'm into reading lately. I thought it would be fun to do it in a different way even though I didn't really know what this challenge would be like.  I'm also in a Jane Austen reading group currently reading Northanger Abbey and have been participating in our public library reading challenges over the last year.  So this reading challenge just adds to other opportunities. 

So the challenge for today is to write my goals for this challenge.  I didn't really start the challenge with a goal in mind but I think my goal is simply to put a dent in my To Be Read list.  I have at least one shelf of books waiting to be read along with about 250 books waiting on my Kindle.  So I've got a ways to go.


Image result for TBR meme


#fallintobooks  #readinggoals

No comments: